Array Yoga will have an Online Class this Saturday from 8 to 9 am . Regular online classes will cost $10 per person. Sign ups end 30 minutes before class. Once you sign up you will receive a link for class. Please do not share the link.
This Saturdays class will be a Lionflow Yoga All Level Flow. I look forward to seeing you in class!
We will have an in person class tonight at Array Yoga Studio, Thursday 10/29, and the student limit is 4. The single class price is $15. Packages will not be posted until a more full schedule is posted.
The schedule has not been posted yet honestly because of the spike in Covid. This is a tricky time as a business owner…. and really just as a human being in general. So… unless we enter a lockdown I will have the new schedule up before next Wednesday to begin next Wednesday, 11/4. The day after election day, and the 1st week of November. As part of this endeavor I will also try to keep at least 1 online class a week for those not ready to return to the studio in person.
Ok, so …. I’m working on it, I miss you guys, and my family is sending love to all those who have helped keep us a float by coming to class. I am grateful for the journey this has been & will be. Many blessings everyone, and don’t forget to vote.
Array Yoga Studio will have its first in person class since the March this Thursday, 10/22, at 6pm. This is a soft opening. There is still work to be done on the garage & the schedule. So tomorrow’s class will be for free or donation as it has been, and prices, packages, and the schedule will be posted soon. It is a scary time to open, but we will take necessary precautions to keep each other safe. You can sign on for class on pocketsuite. The Reopening Protocol are listed below. I’m excited to see you in class again!
1. Do not come to class if you are not feeling well.
2. Only 4 people can sign up for this first class to see if there is room for more students to safely distance. 4 students can definitely fit with proper social distance.
3. Mask are required when you are not on your Yoga mat.
4. Bring your own props, ie. mat, towel, water, bolster, blanket. As needed for the type of class.
5. Come dressed. The bathroom will be available when necessary, but extra visits can be avoided, such as changing for class, to reduce traffic going into the house.
6. Come on time ( before start time ). The Garage door will close at class time.
7. Please don’t bring your pets. If they are left in your car my neighbors are likely to call authorities.
The mirrors are up in the studio ( garage)! Special thanks to Donna Stallard for helping me install them for 5th time. I was hopeful for opening Saturday, but there is still work to be done. I’ll set a realistic goal of having the studio open for class next Thursday. I will send more details soon & look forward to making this a special reopening. Sincerely,
We will be putting up the mirrors in the garage tonight, and my hope is to have an in person class Saturday & to post a new schedule by next week. I apologize for the delay, and look forward to seeing you in class again. I will post an update soon. Have a great day! Sincerely,
Owner & Manager of Array Yoga Studio, Lionflow Yoga HQ
Our garage is nearly ready to become the next studio, and a schedule is being formulated. Array Yoga Studio will be closed the rest of this week, in preparation & other things have piled on the to do list as well. So there will not be online classes tonight 10/8/20, or Saturday 10/10/20. I look forward to seeing you in class soon, have a great weekend!